What Is ISEP Direct?
ISEP Direct provides an independent, cultural immersion experience for students wishing to enroll directly in a host institution abroad on a fee paying basis. ISEP offers a support network that includes on-site orientation, academic counseling, international health insurance, and crisis management. Summer, semester, and full year placements are available, and the programs are open to students from all ISEP member institutions throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
- Regular University Courses - In most cases, students directly enroll in the host ISEP University and take classes alongside local students in the host language. In many cases, a variety of regular university courses are available in English at non-English speaking sites.
- Unique Program Content - Many ISEP Direct host institutions have developed special language and culture programs, offering English-language curricula in non-English speaking sites.
- Affordability - ISEP Direct fees cover tuition, health insurance (effective Summer 2015), and often housing and meals. Utilizing the strength of the ISEP network, tuition costs are often discounted and administrative fees are held to a minimum. Federal financial aid should apply for U.S. students. Check with your home university for details.
- Support - A local Coordinator from the host institution will help you settle in, provide an orientation, assist with registration, and be available for counseling. ISEP programs include international health insurance and crisis management.
- Placement Chances - Chances of placement are excellent for qualified applicants, as most programs do not have limitations on the number of participants. Over the past three years, 99.7% of qualified applicants placed by ISEP staff were confirmed and admitted by the host institution.