Housing and Meals
- As with all of UAG’s other locations (except the IUT de Kourou), students are housed in private apartments or rooms within a local family’s home. If students prefer a host family stay, it is available for an extra fee. Also, students may opt to live with fellow international students in nearby apartments in a sort of Auberge Espagnol arrangement.
- Students studying at the IUT de Kourou are housed in the dormitories located next to the IUT campus, which includes Wifi access and other amenities.
- ISEP students are housed in family rooms near campus. A stipend is provided for meals. Students will be able to purchase meal tickets at the cafeterias.
- Université des Antilles et de la Guyane international student webpage:
- Embassy of France: http://ambafrance-us.org/spip.php?rubrique=2
- U.S. State Department Background Notes on France: http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3842.htm
- Official website of the French Government Tourist Office: